You can add, change or remove open for inspections through the members dashboard at anytime.
To add or adjust an open time, follow the simple steps below:
1. LOGIN to the Members Dashboard.
2. Once you're logged in, click the link; Edit
3. Then, click View Details on the Property Details Section
4. Scroll down to where it says - Click Here to enter your property details or to edit your listing
5. Next, click the blue edit button on the left-hand side of the property address
6. Choose OPEN TIMES from the menu bar
7. From here, use the calendar to choose the day of the week you wish to have the property open
8. If you know you want to open your property at the same time each week, you can use the drop-down list to choose the number of weeks you wish to display online
The Commencement Time and End Time are in 24-hour time, so if you’re ahoping to open the property at 2pm – 2:30pm, make sure you select 14:00 as your commencement time, and 14:30 as your end time. They will appear in a 12 hour format on your actual advertisement.
9. Click Submit
To delete an Open for inspection time, select the ‘Remove’ button on the left-hand side of the screen.
Please Note: All changes made by the vendor will be checked by a buyMyplace consultant prior to going live. Changes made during business hours will be updated every 2 hours. Outside of business hours may take up to 48 hours.