If you are selling in a new estate or area, sometimes google maps may not have your street or property registered as an address. Further, from time to time google maps may locate an established property incorrectly. Do not worry! This can be fixed manually.
To update the map, please follow the below steps:
1. LOGIN to your listing and open your Details page.
2. Scroll down to the left-hand side of the screen where the Google Map is displayed.
3. Click Map Above Address. This should auto sync with the property address in the above section of the Details Section.
4. If this doesn’t correct the issue, you can simply double click on the area of the map you wish to display as your property’s location and the red marker will jump to that spot.
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Please Note: This may not update the mapped area on any third-party websites. To ensure these websites are also updated, please lodge a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the accurate mapping coordinates, found above the map within the buyMyplace system and our team will contact the third party websites to ensure they update the map from their systems.