To upload your property photos, first you need to log into the dashboard. For further information about how to get to the right page, see the 'How do I edit my ad?' article.
Once you are in the 'Edit Listings' section, follow the below steps:
1. Click the MEDIA Tab at the top of the screen
Choose ‘Flash Uploader’ from within the Orange bar - If that doesn't work, see below
2. Select Browse Image
3. Choose the file location of your photos on your computer
4. Select the photos you wish to upload and press “OPEN”
5. Click Upload Photos
Flash Uploader didn't work?
1. Select Choose file
2. Choose the file location of your photos on your computer
3. Select the photos you wish to upload and press “OPEN”
4. Click Upload Photos
5. If you need to add another photo, click Add Another
6. Then select the file location of your photo again, and repeat steps above
Please Note: All changes you make will be checked by a buyMyplace consultant prior to going live. Changes made during business hours will be updated every 2 hours. Any changes made outside of business hours may take up to 48 hours.
The order in which your photos are uploaded is the order that they will be displayed on all websites (for instructions, see 'Changing the order of photos')
There is no submit button on this page. Images are automatically saved once uploaded to the online portal.