We want to help you get on the market as soon as possible. However, there are a few things you need to do to ensure your listing is ready to go live.
Use the following check list to make sure your listing is ready to go:
- My listing has a Property Heading and Description (Click here to view the How to guide)
- I have uploaded my photos (Click here to view the How to guide)
- I have signed and returned the compliance documents (Click here if you are unsure what these are)
- I have provided a copy of my ID and Rates Notice (Click here for more information)
- I have acknowledged the legal responsibility of listing my property
If you have completed the steps above, please email support@buyMyplace.com.au and we can get your listing live as quickly as possible.