As we are a company servicing the whole of Australia, this is a tricky question to answer.
There are a lot of variants in the selling experience which can impact the time it takes to sell your property.
These variants include,
- The location of the property,
- The individual features of the property,
- The actions of the vendor,
- The vendors wants,
- The intensity marketing campaign chosen,
- The Strength of the current market,
- The price set on the property.
Keeping that in mind, the overall aggregate selling period ranges from 4-6 weeks.
Things that you can do to make a difference:
- Always make sure you have an active message bank set up on your phone. This way you can always follow up calls that you have missed and buyers that could not get through to you.
- Make it your number one priority to get back to enquirers as quickly as possible.
- Really consider the price you are advertising for your private property sale, to have a timely sale, this needs to reflect the current market.