To upload your property photos, first you need to log into the dashboard. For further information about how to get to the right page, see the 'How do I edit my ad?' article.
Once you are in the 'Edit Listings' section, follow the below steps:
1. Click the MEDIA Tab at the top of the screen
2. Choose ‘Flash Up-loader’ from within the Orange bar
3. Scroll down to Property Plans Gallery
4. Select Choose file
5. Choose the file location of your photos on your computer
6. Select the photos you wish to upload and press “OPEN”
7. If you have another photo you wish to upload, click Add another
8. Click Upload Photos
Please Note: All changes you make will be checked by a buyMyplace consultant prior to going live. Changes made during business hours will be updated every 2 hours. Any changes made outside of business hours may take up to 48 hours.
The order in which your photos are uploaded is the order that they will be displayed on all websites (for instructions, see 'Changing the order of photos')
There is no submit button on this page. Images are automatically saved once uploaded to the online portal.